CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Little Pray

Dear god,


I know there are many like me.
who bother you everyday
But today I'm here to thank you god,
And search some answers if I may

I am here to borrow your pain,
I know your shoulders are too strong
But I know u have to keep everyone happy,
so I volunteer to take some along.

sometimes god, when beautiful people cry
why do their tears look like pearls to me?
why is it that nobody knows when I cry
& I look uglier in tears than what I'm meant to be

Beauty that makes an ugly feel ugly
is just too ugly to be called beautiful
But god I am so wrong in your world
Perhaps I will never know what's truly beautiful

In search of knowing, what beauty is
in search of giving what it really is
I don't want to be left without it
So I pray to you dear god

If u could make me a smile on an orphans face
or a snow flake on a little girls shoe
or make me the joy of a crying donkey
they had forget their pain god knowing its really you

they have a heart god no one knows about
they have tears no one ever wiped
I wonder god,the womb that gave
them birth was never really that different

So i pray to you god

make me a friend of someone never loved
or a butterfly who would kiss an ugly duckling
or else make me a mother next life
even if I look ugly I will always be beautiful

For those who have always cried alone
& never did anyone ever touch their pain
Let me roll down their heart dear god
& make a little rainbow of droplets of rain

I wish u gave my share of happiness
to the one who needs it the most today
I promise I wont ask for more
If it was my goodwill that u give away.

out of so many things I asked today,
I know you will take the pain
I will always wait for you dearest god
Until I see them all smile again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doakan untuk Teja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

click to create your own